7-27 Toonie Race Postponed to May 31st

Due to rain and 75 km/hr winds forecasted for May 24th we’ve decided to postpone the race until Wednesday May 31st.

Registration will be at 5:30- 6:00 pm at the 2KM parking lot on Moose Mountain Road.

More details on the Facebook Events page